Chasing Shadows

Chasing Shadows

Friday, January 24, 2014

Best Laid Plans...

Hannah and I have been talking about this trip since the Fall of 2013 when we realized that we might be able to pull off this adventure.  Hannah expressed her desire to get married by Elvis, at a drive-thru, in Las Vegas.  After looking over the options I decided that if we were going to be doing that, then I wanted to do it on the back of a motorcycle.  After talking it over with my boss he said that I would need at least 10 days to do the trip right and we started to look at the calender.  It was decided that early Summer would be a good time to make the route I had planned as it would not be too cold in the Rockies and not too hot yet in the desert.
motorcycle-wedding-cake-toppers
I have been spending so much time planning the trip that when Hannah's Mom asked about where we were registered it occurred to me that I hadn't thought of that.  So Hannah and I are still talking it over and we shall see what we come up with.  Honestly I am against registering someplace... I like to give people more options.  However, there ARE practical reasons for doing so and I don't know where we would put twenty toasters.
toast_1435006c
The route will cover 3352 miles as planned and will be going across some of the most amazing roads a person could ask for on a motorcycle.  We will be seeing man made and natural wonders of every size and shape... and some that will be beyond description.  Here is the link:
Please feel free to offer suggestions and thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment